• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2010

Next time your found, with your chin on the
ground.
There a lot to be learned, so look around.

Just what makes that little old ant.
Think he’ll move that rubber tree plant.
Anyone knows an ant, can’t.
Move a rubber tree plant.

But he’s got high hopes, he’s got high hopes.
He’s got high apple pie, in the sky hopes.

Kenny, you little old ant.rofl

dittle

Oh man, he's trying some of that "hidden message in a poem crap" on you Kenny. Quit beating around the bush Greg and just say it :-D

dittle

So if I make it I'll be either sleeping in my truck or my tent. I'm assuming there's space to put up a tent but if it's cold out expect to hear my Powerstroke run all night as I am not freezing my butt off :mrgreen:

kennys@wi.rr.com

I informed my wife last night that I am taking the electric blanket with me. She then informed my of the errors in my thinking. Have to see how sneaky I can be.

dittle

Plan on me attending at the moment. I'll bring my deuce starting my trip late Friday afternoon due to other commitments. I'll be stopping during the night to get some sleep somewhere down near LaCrosse or Sparta depending on the time unless poof wants to stay up all night waiting on me to arrive.

poof

Dirty Hippie
dittle

Plan on me attending at the moment. I'll bring my deuce starting my trip late Friday afternoon due to other commitments. I'll be stopping during the night to get some sleep somewhere down near LaCrosse or Sparta depending on the time unless poof wants to stay up all night waiting on me to arrive.

What ever time you get here is fine. Just keep me posted Ill have power cord and a light if needed too.

karebearcodey95I will bring a Veggi tray and little weiners in barbecue sauce

You Guys Run When you see her coming with the BBQ sauce..:mrgreen:

There is plenty of room for Campers.and Tents NO RUNNING ENGINES OVER NIGHT. a very quite Generator for public use might be the exception

For those not having some kind of Camper &, are sleeping over night.. Plan ahead

I have Power,, but it's an old Farm and service is 15 or maybe 20 amp amp in the out buildings. so LED lights are best or 25 wat bulbs. DO Have a Very good Sleeping bag.., an Army Surpluss Extream cold weather bag will keep you warm for sure, I will have Hay to toss down for Ground cover and the Barn is Large and Empty to sleep in side. if needed.. it might be cold as cold or it might be Indian summer... or even 60 degrees and sunny with 6 inches of snow on the ground from the day before.

Now on to food and beverage.. Bring what ever you want it wont go to waste.
I will be on the Grill again and make the Taters too..
Greg is making Chilly... If any one else has a Award winning Chilly your welcome to bring a pot.. I sure I could keep a Chilly station , Hot and open all night long.. (I have a special fondness for chilly and Hotdogs.. its 4:57am YUM where's Breakfast..)

For toilets... Out side for the Men, there is Trees and Square miles of corn fields to use.. Lady's can go inside... Field strip all Cigarett Butts and Tampons , put them in your pocket... They Do Not go into the toilet system :shock:
See Ya,ll soon
J.P.

P.S. Bring seating, Bon-Fire after dark

dittle

Poof,

Are you the last house on the road or the first one? I have you phone so I'll be in contact with you on the way over.