• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2010

skinnedknuckles

I hate to put a damper on us Wisconsinites bringing our ex-military trucks but I see that on the new registration/ license form it states that " Operation of these vehicles is prohibited until the application is processed and the plates are issued. And temporary plates will not be issued while the application is being processed" So that means that we should get our butts in gear and get the application sent in:grd:
Paul in Janesville, Wis.

dittle

Guess I'm lucky that I have MN Military Collector plates then. If they come out in the country looking for you guys with your trucks they have way tooooo much time on their hands.

Roller

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hate to put a damper on us Wisconsinites bringing our ex-military trucks but I see that on the new registration/ license form it states that " Operation of these vehicles is prohibited until the application is processed and the plates are issued. And temporary plates will not be issued while the application is being processed" So that means that we should get our butts in gear and get the application sent in:grd:
Paul in Janesville, Wis.
I plan on running in at night with my blackout lights on and taking the backroads to get there. Although all the roads are backroads out there.

Frank

kennys@wi.rr.com

Ok everyone, we are now officially less than two weeks away from PoofStalk. I will post again in a week to get a final head count so we can plan food and parking. However, I know that some people may still be on the fence about whether or not to come. So let’s stop thinking and just decide to come on out. This is an SS event, not associated with any other group. The people you talk to and share with on this site are the same people that will be there. The exceptions being some ones wife or kids, but we choose to think of that as guilt by association. This is not and will never be a Haspin type event, but as we like to think of it a grass roots event of just a few guys and gals from SS getting together to chat in person, take a convoy ride, maybe a trail ride, drink some beer, eat some of Poof’s great cooking and watch the fire burn.
The only people I can think of that we don’t want here are **** dirty hippies, it’s Poof’s place so we have to allow dirty hippies, guys that want to cry about how they want a deuce but for free and anyone that wants to tell us that we don’t have the correct nuts on our trucks. We are SS members who like to use and drive our trucks not prep them for a museum. Nothing wrong with that, just not for us at this event.
If you need more info on time or place or if you have ideas for fun activities, nothing can be cooler than chasing rainbows with DrGreg (different story, different time) shoot me an email or PM and we’ll think about it.

poof

Dirty Hippie
OK.. as I have been prepairing and Cleaning the Barn... I started Reserved seating....
This Seat is for drgreg... So every one knows.... RESERVED 4 GREG
He is my bud and I want nothing but the best for him...:beer:
Later folks..
got more stuff to do.
J.P.

Attachments

kennys@wi.rr.com

OK.. as I have been prepairing and Cleaning the Barn... I started Reserved seating....
This Seat is for drgreg... So every one knows.... RESERVED 4 GREG
He is my bud and I want nothing but the best for him...:beer:
Later folks..
got more stuff to do.
J.P.

Poof;

Is the cool wheel chair or the hospital bed below that recliner you have set up for Doc? Or you going to just let him drop to the floor?

poof

Dirty Hippie
Halt -de - fresser.

Fair-MA -la- boush...

Ki-A- tay..

59 cents a LB

It's Chicken.. ....................................... Sammy Davis

dont worrie about Parking.. 40 acres.
this aint Waukesha and 40' of drive way

Huggs & kisses.. See you in the morning/ today.

Party over here.
We have the technology.. we can build it better...
J.P.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks