• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PoofStalk fall 2010

kennys@wi.rr.com

I would say the best reason I can come up with as of now is pick any day that ends in "Y" and I would take that as a great reason. Let me assure you and anyone else out there that Poof only looks like a **** dirty hippie, DrGreg really is an ass, but in a good way, and I'm nothing like what those two say I am. All kidding aside we don't look for reasons to get together other than we enjoy the hobby and enjoy having others around that enjoy it. So all are welcome and I hope many of those who want to go to a laid back event will consider comming out.

Truth be told, I'm not sure I trust one member of a certaain trio to keep it clean for that long around them. Not saying any names.
Answer #1 - F' the little bastards.
Answer #2 - This is a private event on private property. With this type of event comes a concern of liability. The less people, the less liability concerns.
Scout troops attend activities with leaders more often than not. I would not want them there unless each scout was supervised by their own parent. Even then, this is a get together for us MVers. If they would like to set something up at a park or something, maybe we could get some trucks there.
Answer #3 - I hate kids, scouts are OK but they still are kids.
Answer #4 - This event is meant to be "Grass Roots", in short, less effort and responsibility, lots of fun. I personally don't want to deal with parking cars, giving tours or holding hands. Sometimes grass roots events die from becoming too large or too complicated.
Just my opinion, since you asked.

dittle

You can have mine as well. I might be able to make it, just won't be bringing the deuce if I do....too **** far to drive it 1 day after I'll be unloading 5 ton of wood pellets from the bed of it by hand. What are your thoughts on an ATV showing up?

poof

Dirty Hippie
Dittle.. if you make it.. Bring your ATV , along with some troop seats in Blaine...:beer:

dont worrie about it. Just bring your self and have some fun..
J.P.

skinnedknuckles

Kenny either this or that ........ Oh dah, you mean ETHER , :pgottcha :jumpin: that sure is some good stuff I use it on a bunch of stuff from starting engines to mounting tires and killing ground bees :wink:
Paul in Janesville

What the heck is that jumping smilee for any way?

swampzr2

Now I understand! I was a bit confused on Kennys reply!

Kenny either this or that ........ Oh dah, you mean ETHER , :pgottcha :jumpin: that sure is some good stuff I use it on a bunch of stuff from starting engines to mounting tires and killing ground bees :wink:
Paul in Janesville

What the heck is that jumping smilee for any way?

dozenjeeps

poofstalk 2010

WOW, Got a call from Dr Greg and Poof, really surpirsed they could find my telephone number and actually dial it without a secretary or some outside help... leaving this next weekend for a North Dakota Duck hunt but will be back for a week b4 heading back out there for a second week....Will plan on coming as long as I get to say hi to the wife inbetween the trips!!! hate to miss Dr Gregs beer and the chicken that Poof made was fantastic at the spring POOFSTALK....May have to bring a extension cord for some electric heat as I don't have a fart box like Greg has...Ok guys, see ya next month...