• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

premium membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavarok

Wrong, I do, None of us are paid.
Maybe you need to renegotiate ? When you say "none of us", who does that include? Our previous admin had an interest in the site, what is to say the new admin doesn't? Not that it matters or that I care, just keeping it real.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He does not either. None= everyone except Chris.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe you need to renegotiate ? When you say "none of us", who does that include? Our previous admin had an interest in the site, what is to say the new admin doesn't? Not that it matters or that I care, just keeping it real.
I've not asked for a penny. Chris can vouch for that.

Rustygears

My post above now shows a question mark instead of a star. Is this intentional? Some may say it is appropriate, but I don't think it's what you intended, based upon your comment a few minutes ago.

Thanks!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
too big!

tiny and subtle

or nothing at all!

Ok, I can see we're going to go round in circles over this. I've just pulled it completely out. Nothing to fuss over that way. The ability for the users to change their titles can be something the user decides to change to "stand out". Sound fair to everyone?

Rustygears

Maybe consider linking the stars to a page explaining what the stars mean? That will help stop questions, but still keep the discrete appearance in the posts.

Btw, when I refresh the page on my iPad, I get a question mark instead of the stars. Kinda wield because the stars showed once.

rickf

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My 15.00 will be coming on the 15th. Need to get paid first. I do not, or at least did not, ever use the classifieds because they were pretty much worthless before. Maybe now things will be better. I do believe the information gleaned from the site is worth the money. Where else can you get berated, er, I mean information for that cheap? I have met some good people on here even though they think my jeep is a wheel chock. I met Doghead at Gilbert and I found out he is actually human!:razz: And yes, he has deleted me a few times. As Ian said above, there is a lot of hate in this post, some just need to lighten up.

Rick

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Completely killing the attribution will cause lots more questions and complaints. I thought the stars were nice and tasteful.
Honestly I'll probably put them back in later on. There's going to be a major facelift to the site soon. I'll get something designed that "fits in" to the graphics a little better. It will be small, tasteful, and non text.

Cucvnut

Sigh....IF i cant have something saying i paid i want my money back... it piss's me off everyone complained about the paid member thing.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to leave the vendor's profile alone, it will boldly in gold lettering state they're a vendor. They are putting a sizable payment up to be a vendor.

By the way everyone, Chris supplied me with a list of people that have recently donated to the site. So you've also got the upgraded accounts now. (I recall your name was on the list 4x4 Forever)

poppop

And once again we are building up to an explosion that is uncalled for. Every post is getting more heated and it is uncalled for. This is Chris's site and he can do what ever he wants and the decision to stay or leave is yours. He could pull the plug tonight and what would you say then. I say Man up, shut up, and let the evolution take place. If you are not happy then as Ron says, don't let the door catch you in the rear on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.