• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

premium membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxsof

I have to thank ALL of the Moderators. They really do put up with a ton of poop, and most of the time they get more poop for it. I would also like to congradulate, and thank patracy on his new assignment. He has my support and heartfelt wishes for success.

As for Chris, he came up with a truly terrific idea for a forum, and as a business venture, I hope for his ( and its) continued success, as well.

For those who can afford it, $15 isn't much. I have spent more than that on lunch, and wasn't happy with it. I have baught through the classifieds, and tried to buy stuff that had been sold for over a year. Free classifieds were nice, I suppose, but a fee for selling in the classifieds hopefully will help end the headaches we have all had.

I have no intention of selling any of the junk i have managed to accumulate, but I do intend to donate to this worthy cause. Any "war-chest" the organization may be able to assemble will help with the software issues we have had as well. And it will help me to finally become "Field Marshall" if not Kaiser, rofl

Carry On! :beer:

jaymcb

I'm going to leave the vendor's profile alone, it will boldly in gold lettering state they're a vendor. They are putting a sizable payment up to be a vendor.

By the way everyone, Chris supplied me with a list of people that have recently donated to the site. So you've also got the upgraded accounts now. (I recall your name was on the list 4x4 Forever)
That's very kind of Chris. FWIW, I already paid the 15 for the upgraded membership, and I **still** think it's worth it - even on top of my previous donation.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sigh....IF i cant have something saying i paid i want my money back... it piss's me off everyone complained about the paid member thing.
See where is says "I can't drive 55"? Put in there "I Paid" and be done with it.

Oh, I've been a mod here for quite a spell. Never received a dime. It's a labor of love for me, my income comes from my job. My opinion is that anyone that moderates here for money will be driven by exactly that, not the betterment of the site. I hope that over the course of my tenure here, I've been able to help someone out.

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would gladly volunteer to moderate if I were allowed to focus on deleting whining and bitching posts. I wouldn't mind if it were a thankless job. The satisfaction derived from cleaning up a mess would be more than enough reward.

Whack!

Where's that cool red hammer?

I think I would start with complaints about free donuts.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can start a thread if you want recognition. Would you like everyone to thank you?

I offered to give you your $15 back.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He's in California, there's a 3 hour lag time, for it to sink in, I think.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I stated on the board, it would return, but minimized. I had a private chat with him and he had seemed to understand this. But now this?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought it was a joke. He's serious. Quick, refund his money. Of all the childish things I've seen on this site, this one eclipses alll the others 10 fold.

Cucvnut

That's how I Feel but I did talk to Patracy after I posted that. I guess I should have told you Recovery.

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may become the first person to pay $15 to get banned.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cause your wasting several moderators time with absolute stupidity. Grow up and drop it and get over it.

You'll get your little star, so just be patient.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks