• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Ferro Navy M37

zout

All I know is - I hope Ferro is proud of his 37 when I am done - but then again he can always paint it in the right color it should have been - BLUE :naner:But then again all Squids do is transport MARINES - so it should have been Marine Forest Green.

zout

Adam - time to get the lead out - its almost TIME.

I need all the Markings locations and sizes in a drawing of some sorts so these can all get applied.
With this paint they will need to be stencils and then painted on - decals WILL NOT STICK to this paint - period.

PM me and I will give you David & Greg's numbers to contact them for costs and production and then getting them to me.

Underside chassis and the cab canopy framework will be getting worked on next along with taking that ball hitch off and installing the pintle.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
In fact, we might have to line up all his projects (except those civy cars and motorcycles) and call it a tie. :beer:
Hmmm...let's see if I remember most of the military vehicle projects:

2 - M38A1's (zout-2 and Dinger)
1 - M43 Ambulance (zout)
2 - M109 Campers (zout and Dinger)
1 - M909 Camper (zout)
1 - M923 (swiss)
1 - CUCV (swiss)
1 - M101A2 trailer(swiss)
1 - WC-22 (PB)
1 - K18-C (PB)
1 - M37
(Ferro)

Did I miss any??

PLUS... a couple of classic cars and a bike or two thrown in.

I think zout's performance record qualifies him to be promoted to an Imperial Rank!![thumbzup]

Thus, hence, and therefore, zout is hereby promoted to the rank of "Imperial Commander Warp" and shall be afforded all courtesy, prestige, and esteem associated with that rank/position.:rules:

ALSO::not worthy:

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adam - time to get the lead out - its almost TIME.

I need all the Markings locations and sizes in a drawing of some sorts so these can all get applied.
With this paint they will need to be stencils and then painted on - decals WILL NOT STICK to this paint - period.

PM me and I will give you David & Greg's numbers to contact them for costs and production and then getting them to me.
http://www.i2k.com/~schwarzd/seabee.htm Dave, This is what it should look like.

rickf

1 - M43 Ambulance (zout)
1 - M909 Camper (zout)
1 - M923 (swiss)
1 - CUCV (swiss)
1 - WC-22 (PB)
1 - K18-C (PB)
1 - M37
(Ferro)

Did I miss any??

I think zout's performance record qualifies him to be promoted to an Imperial Rank!![thumbzup]

Thus, hence, and therefore, zout is hereby promoted to the rank of "Imperial Commander Warp" and shall be afforded all courtesy, prestige, and esteem associated with that rank/position.:rules:

Here Here, Pass the beer.:beer:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
http://www.i2k.com/~schwarzd/seabee.htm Dave, This is what it should look like.
I'm not going for a Seabee truck. The regular Navy did have M37's that were used on bases or assigned to ships.

I am going to have the US with the anchor in the middle made into 16in stencils for the doors. This is a US Navy tribute truck, not an actual restoration. Besides, all the research I have done, the Navy would paint the truck whatever the guy painting it wanted to paint it. There were no books or TM's the Navy put out with standard paint and stencils for vehicles like the Army did. So whatever you want, is actually correct!
navy stencil.jpg

zout

Well I have to do an experiment now - got a free spa and check out whats wrong with it first. BUT the experiment will be whether CROWN taken orally works faster than CROWN absorbed through the skin being heated -- AHHHHH

Cannot remember all I got done but here is what I took pics of - nothing worse than removing duct tape that has been blasted and then painted. I would just as soon pick buggers off glass than off blasted and painted objects - fingers get really gooey.DSCN0560.jpgDSCN0561.jpgDSCN0562.jpgDSCN0563.jpgDSCN0564.jpgDSCN0565.jpg

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter

1 - M43 Ambulance (zout)
1 - M909 Camper (zout)
1 - M923 (swiss)
1 - CUCV (swiss)
1 - WC-22 (PB)
1 - K18-C (PB)
1 - M37
(Ferro)

Did I miss any??

With all the privilages accorded such position. Congratulations Imperial Commander Warp. May the force be with you.

Princess.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks