• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Deuce

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
After i posted...I remembered what ya said about the tarp...

Takes awhile for the thought process to work for me these days...LOL
Anyway...the progress looks good

rebel_raider

The truck came from a fire dept. that used it for a tanker. The previous owner, who is a good friend of mine, and my brother built that. Three 4x8 sheets of 1/8" metal, some I-beams and channel iron. I want to get a cargo bed for it, but i suffer from insufficient fundulation. Air shift, a winch and another spring seat is on the list, too.

rebel_raider

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner. I had swapped out the transfer case back in the summer, but had just now gotten around to mounting the switch and running air lines. :roll:

rebel_raider

I still haven't decided on a paint scheme. On one hand I want it to look like a MV, but on the other, I don't want it to look like other deuces. Don't know if I can do the red camo thing, though.

rebel_raider

Thought I would post up some pics of the hitch on my Deuce, since that seems to be a popular mod. Although mine isn't a stock Deuce, that is no cargo bed and no bumperettes (sp?). Just thought it might give someone some ideas. Pay no attention to tweakness.

p.s. I didn't build this, it came on the truck

Attachments

rebel_raider

Alright, after much ado and and few delays, here are the promised pics. Pardon the cell phone quality.

The guys I bought it from swapped it out for me Sunday morning before we came back home. They are really great people. Now all I need is one mud flap hanger and all the bolts to bolt it down.:driver::grd:

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks