• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Deuce

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
After i posted...I remembered what ya said about the tarp...

Takes awhile for the thought process to work for me these days...LOL
Anyway...the progress looks good

rebel_raider

The truck came from a fire dept. that used it for a tanker. The previous owner, who is a good friend of mine, and my brother built that. Three 4x8 sheets of 1/8" metal, some I-beams and channel iron. I want to get a cargo bed for it, but i suffer from insufficient fundulation. Air shift, a winch and another spring seat is on the list, too.

rebel_raider

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner. I had swapped out the transfer case back in the summer, but had just now gotten around to mounting the switch and running air lines. :roll:

rebel_raider

I still haven't decided on a paint scheme. On one hand I want it to look like a MV, but on the other, I don't want it to look like other deuces. Don't know if I can do the red camo thing, though.

rebel_raider

Thought I would post up some pics of the hitch on my Deuce, since that seems to be a popular mod. Although mine isn't a stock Deuce, that is no cargo bed and no bumperettes (sp?). Just thought it might give someone some ideas. Pay no attention to tweakness.

p.s. I didn't build this, it came on the truck

Attachments

rebel_raider

Alright, after much ado and and few delays, here are the promised pics. Pardon the cell phone quality.

The guys I bought it from swapped it out for me Sunday morning before we came back home. They are really great people. Now all I need is one mud flap hanger and all the bolts to bolt it down.:driver::grd:

Attachments

Last edited: