• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redball 2012 Jim Thorpe Winter Swapmeet

Srjeeper

FEEDBACK Please.....

Well, there's another JT Swapmeet in the books. Been going thru all of yesterday's receipts and it appears to have been another successful RedBall event.

Now, that being said...we'd like to hear your feedback so 'we' may look to improve 2013's JT Winter Swapmeet. :rant:

We being the RedBall Military Transport Club, an affiliate of the MVPA.. :jumpin:

Couple things right up front.......:wink:

This will ALWAYS be a 1 day event unless we were to get a whole bunch more involvement from the membership and Vendors. :roll:

Weather the past few years has been fairly good for this area. Availibility of the hall dictates there will be little or no movement in dates at this point. [thumbzup]

Lastly..RedBall Military Transport Club and it's members are only interested in feedback about issues the CLUB can address to help improve things in your opinion. :whistle:

Problems with vendors need to be taken up with Vendors...we are not the Peoples Court.....:hammer:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
4 hours there, 2 hours at the show, and 4 hours home. Worth the drive! Even though I didn't buy much, it was worth it to see friends and fellow SS members again. It shames me not to have any green vehicles to drive there, but it's still worth the trip to get my OD fix.

vtdeucedriver

4 hours there, 2 hours at the show, and 4 hours home. Worth the drive! Even though I didn't buy much, it was worth it to see friends and fellow SS members again. It shames me not to have any green vehicles to drive there, but it's still worth the trip to get my OD fix.
I need to make a shirt with my SS handle on it cause it looks like I missed many!!!! I just found out that D. Doyle was there selling his books and I've met Dave before.

Srjeeper

Thanks Mike....guess my days of tellin folks I'm a young, tall, blonde, Brad Pitt lookalike are over now...:doh:

Thought ya posted a picture of my dad at first...:roll:

roflroflroflrofl

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
I just found out that D. Doyle was there selling his books and I've met Dave before.
Must have been a clone - unfortunately I was in Tennessee (where you last saw me!). The Jim Thorpe show is a GREAT show, and I wish I could have been there.

I will, however, be at the MTA show in Sussex next month (April 16-17). That said, by the time I get to Sussex I'll have been on the road a while, so my stock is apt to be low. If anyone wants to reserve something, best to email me 2-3 weeks in advance.

Best,
David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com