• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

Hello all, I live next to Gov Canyon and just had my M998 2 door troop carrier delivered a week ago. As soon as I figure out the titling and registration process, I'll be joining you at some of these events. Look forward to meeting you. Dave
Welcome Armsdealer,

If your looking for some add on's for your HMMWV I may have a few extra stuff I need to unload/sale or can put you in touch with some resources. If interested let me know.

Robert

Tornadogt

I think the next meeting should be at my place, we can all stand around and watch Mik (Airbornebandsma) swap the engine on his 5-ton. You don't have to help or get your hands dirty, we can all just stand around and watch. I can provide the coffee and donuts..

mill424

That's not nice. Funny. But not nice.

I think the next meeting should be at my place, we can all stand around and watch Mik (Airbornebandsma) swap the engine on his 5-ton. You don't have to help or get your hands dirty, we can all just stand around and watch. I can provide the coffee and donuts..

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So when's it going to be? Tomorrow looks like the last decent day (temp wise) this year. If I'm standing around doing nothing I prefer warmer temps. Otherwise I might be tempted to help out just to stay warm and we don't want that.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, time to get back to the grind. I would like to have our first meet and eat of the year at Bill Miller's off 281 and Bitters RD. The date will be 04FEB at 1100. Hope to see everyone there.
That's good for me as I'll be out the next weekend. Lots of parking at the Target on the 281 access road for us bigger trucks.

armsdealer

Good news is I just got my Title transferred and tags for my HMMWV, the bad news, I won't get back from my overseas trip until about 6 Feb. Hope to meet you all at the next meet!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just confirming Saturday 1100 at Bill Miller 281/Bitters. Looks like rain is possible but my truck will be wet whether it's in the drive way or in the Target parking lot so I'm still in.

Another Ahab

Bandsman's wife.

Not to brag, but my truck is in 50% of the shots
Bandsman's wife is a good sport, and she has a real fine eye for the camera.

Now, about all those shots of your rig:

- That didn't involve any bribery of any kind, did it?!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks