• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seeking Tech Manual for Nordic Air 18,000 BTUH 3 Phase ECU 567-00001

amsa35

Hope I'm posting this to the correct location.

I'm seeking a TM for the Nordic Air 18,000 BTUH 3 Phase ECU.

2008 model using R-22 refrigerant.

NSN: 4120-01-526-1588
Tech Manual: 567-00001

View attachment 685987

Found a few pdf files when searching online but nothing in the way of maintenance.

Btw, I'm impressed how efficiently these run for cooling. I operate 4 units on an MEP-803A generator. Load registers just under 75%. I've found it's a great way to minimize wet stacking.
its a USMC Tech Manual TM 11080A-OI

Last edited by a moderator:

Guyfang

Staff member
No, You should put it in the TM upload forum, and then someone like me will put it in the right place.

BUT, thank you for posting it!! This has bee needed for a long time. I will take care of this ASAP.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Removed! It clearly reads "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY"
That is why we have more than one set of eyes look at things to be posted. Army manuals are easy, they state exactly which letter the Distribution Code is. Other services do not explicitly specify the correct code but use language such as ""Official Use Only" somewhere on the cover OR the first page of the manual, but they are not consistent!

Shiggy0814

I have manuals for the Nordic Air 1.5 ton (18,000 btu), 3 ton (36,000 btu), and 10 ton (120,000 btu). Lots of parts too. I've gotten pretty good at fixing these units and have about 12 of them fully functional with half of them ones I filled r-22 back in because they were drained. Feel free to ask me for help if you're troubleshooting it
Do you still have access to the 3 ton manual? Would you be able to send it to me if you do?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks