• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show your 5 tons in the snow.

autoshopteacher

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I previewed the post, they were there. Now I get an attachment notice. If I click on the yellow line, the pdf files download and can be opened. I'm not a computer expert, but hold my own. Posting pictures on this site is a challenge.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great pics guys and they really make me feel good here in ND, I have my 925 sitting in front of my house and besides a slight dusting we HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY SNOW!!! I put the snowblower on my tractor in Nov. and have yet to blow a flake of the stuff! Seeing these pics reminds me just how much I am NOT missing snow!!! But Great pics guys!
Karl

R Racing

Great pics guys and they really make me feel good here in ND, I have my 925 sitting in front of my house and besides a slight dusting we HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY SNOW!!! I put the snowblower on my tractor in Nov. and have yet to blow a flake of the stuff! Seeing these pics reminds me just how much I am NOT missing snow!!! But Great pics guys!
Karl

lol every year I put the snow blower on ( like this year) We either get no snow , Or all ice aua

Carlo

Same here this last 2 seasons. Normally 50cm plus each snow but last few seasons 1 to 2cm ALL year. I'm convinced the weather people have no idea what's going to happen more than 6 hours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks