• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show your 5 tons in the snow.

autoshopteacher

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I previewed the post, they were there. Now I get an attachment notice. If I click on the yellow line, the pdf files download and can be opened. I'm not a computer expert, but hold my own. Posting pictures on this site is a challenge.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great pics guys and they really make me feel good here in ND, I have my 925 sitting in front of my house and besides a slight dusting we HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY SNOW!!! I put the snowblower on my tractor in Nov. and have yet to blow a flake of the stuff! Seeing these pics reminds me just how much I am NOT missing snow!!! But Great pics guys!
Karl

R Racing

Great pics guys and they really make me feel good here in ND, I have my 925 sitting in front of my house and besides a slight dusting we HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY SNOW!!! I put the snowblower on my tractor in Nov. and have yet to blow a flake of the stuff! Seeing these pics reminds me just how much I am NOT missing snow!!! But Great pics guys!
Karl

lol every year I put the snow blower on ( like this year) We either get no snow , Or all ice aua

Carlo

Same here this last 2 seasons. Normally 50cm plus each snow but last few seasons 1 to 2cm ALL year. I'm convinced the weather people have no idea what's going to happen more than 6 hours.