• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slowing Down A Fuel Thief

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had 2 of these made. One is on the lower right corner of the driver's door and the other on the side of the fuel tank. In addition to a lock on my fuel tank cap, I thought this might make a fuel thief think twice!

Attachments

SMOKEWAGON66

I prefer the good old fashioned way of deterring theives...if someone starts pilfering my fuel, then I would stay the night in the truck with a shotgun..simple fix.

KsM715

What do you say when the Fl DOT stop you and wants to dip your tank? You have your fuel blenders lic. and all your tax docs in order?

I agree with the others. They want to steal it, let them suffer the consiquences

goldneagle

Do people that own electric cars pay road tax? That is what I would ask the judge. I don't remember paying road tax in my electric bill!

KsM715

Do people that own electric cars pay road tax? That is what I would ask the judge. I don't remember paying road tax in my electric bill!

Don't worry to much. "IF"electric cars ever take off, they will find away to tax them. (such as taxing vehicles per mile, rather than per gallon)

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Although the warning sticker may not prevent fuel theft, it was my intention to slow down someone thinking about it. With my luck, I would get someone who can't read!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks