• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So wrong

JCKnife

Wow! What is it?
"95 chevy m35a2 bobber custom"

According to the seller. No other info given.

Holy cow I just noticed the deuce accessory on switch and starter button on the Chevy dashboard. Wow.

He's asking $8,000 obo.

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check out the deuce gauges in the dash. I see shut off and throttle cables also. Looks like a deuce hood. Lot of time in that truck.

phil2968

Deuce pedals still there also. I think it's kind of neat. A3 headlights though, not a big fan of that. Put A2 front panels and a winch on it.
I would drive it!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All I see is the snorkel, I can't get past that...:doghead:

I guess that's what you do when the deuce cab is rotted away or crunched and the nearest stock replacement is a a little further than you wanna go to get it. It's clearly a low-budget build, but I'd say he didn't do too bad at all. I wouldn't mind taking it for a spin, but I sure hope it's got power steering to go with that tiny little Chevy wheel!
:driver:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Really not a bad custom job, if your going to NUETER a deuce, might as well go all out,

nf6x

Feral Engineer
That truck makes me think of the old South Park episode about gene splicing. I guess the seller never heard that song by Loverboy, "Deuce and Chevrolet DNA Just Don't Splice".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks