• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So wrong

JCKnife

Wow! What is it?
"95 chevy m35a2 bobber custom"

According to the seller. No other info given.

Holy cow I just noticed the deuce accessory on switch and starter button on the Chevy dashboard. Wow.

He's asking $8,000 obo.

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check out the deuce gauges in the dash. I see shut off and throttle cables also. Looks like a deuce hood. Lot of time in that truck.

phil2968

Deuce pedals still there also. I think it's kind of neat. A3 headlights though, not a big fan of that. Put A2 front panels and a winch on it.
I would drive it!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All I see is the snorkel, I can't get past that...:doghead:

I guess that's what you do when the deuce cab is rotted away or crunched and the nearest stock replacement is a a little further than you wanna go to get it. It's clearly a low-budget build, but I'd say he didn't do too bad at all. I wouldn't mind taking it for a spin, but I sure hope it's got power steering to go with that tiny little Chevy wheel!
:driver:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Really not a bad custom job, if your going to NUETER a deuce, might as well go all out,

nf6x

Feral Engineer
That truck makes me think of the old South Park episode about gene splicing. I guess the seller never heard that song by Loverboy, "Deuce and Chevrolet DNA Just Don't Splice".