• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southern California - March Air Reserve Base 2012 Air Show

deuceaid

Banned
I sent a message to Kylia. I'll let you know what she says. She IS nice, but we both are married.[thumbzup]
Yes Mat...thats nice,,, Im not looking for a hook up,,,, Im looking for conection to the director of the air show!!!, IE (not inland empire).......

ps if that was sarcasim,,, I dont get it,,,, I can be sarcastic,,,but I never understand sarcasism

This is the wrong thread to be discussing this,,,,,,I hope DH , WW, or some other moderator moves this text.. over to the right thread..

deuceaid

Banned
UPDATE,,,, the hemet airshow isnt happening this year...... the website says it will be in 2013,,,, what a load of crap.........but we dont have to put up with this,,,,,,,,, we can have our own air show.....(much quiter and less people)... and not as dusty as dirt bag.the doghead has spoken:doghead:

deuceaid

Banned
Is it too late to sign up? I want to take Brutus.
,, yes its to late to sign up you retread ( tire refference)... but we might still be able to crash the party..... well not exactly...I dont mind paying to get in,,,,, I just want a good time, good pictures,,,and deep fried food!!!!...( and also to say Hi to freinds)

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
,, yes its to late to sign up you retread ( tire refference)... but we might still be able to crash the party..... well not exactly...I dont mind paying to get in,,,,, I just want a good time, good pictures,,,and deep fried food!!!!...( and also to say Hi to freinds)

Shucks! Oh well, I will probably be there on Sunday with camera. Would have been fun to do a little convoy.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm pretty sure it is free to get in.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went out on Saturday to check out the show and hang out with Phil and Jim for a bit. Place was packed and traffic was less than kind. Had a great time though and is always good to see a couple of friends and thier trucks.

Attachments

deuceaid

Banned
well guys I realized it was saturday ( or this week end just a little too late!!!!!!!!!!,, too much work and drama trying to rebuild a detriot diesel)..:shock: well its still open for the deuce and dogs mountain run....

deuceaid

Banned
I just woke up from a dream about merging with a real military convoy..... oh well....Fasstnova The deuce and dogs is just a short run into the local mountains (offroad) on the 4th of july with friends to eat hot dogs and watch multiple firworks show in the san bernadino mountians.. I have done it for 3 years so far..... time to go back to sleep........

deuceaid

Banned
looks like only nova and hunter are interested.....( good the fewer the better).. 4th,,, starts near mill creek,,, and meets on vista point or morton peak,,,, then terminats just below mt hm village

deuceaid

Banned
bring friends/family.....no open flames/no charcoal... only propane camp stoves to boil hot dogs..

morton peak,,el 4624,,,tower 30ft,,, cost 75 a night...85 a night on weekends... reservations 800-424-4232....or bigbear.com ......

if not morton peak,,,then the heli pad on the next ridge over( less parking)--very tight fit....for mv`s...still need to get my rig running.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks