• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southern California - March Air Reserve Base 2012 Air Show

TheRecorder

March Air Reserve Base 2012 Air Show.
On May 19 & 20, 2012

Soon I will be coordinating with officials on March Air Reserve Base to enter our Military Vehicles for display at this years show, and would like to see who will be interested in going.

I think it’s time for all of us to get together again, (just as we did last year for the Hemet Air Show, Thanks to Armytruck63), for a great time and for a convoy in getting there. After all, that is half the FUN too, and one reason why you are reading this. :grin:
Details to follow..

All In Favor….

Attachments

Last edited:

deuceaid

Banned
After all, that is half the FUN too, and one reason why you are reading this. :grin:
Details to follow..

All In Favor….

You telepathic powers are getting better! Well , Convoy?..... its more or less in the middle of us all, but maybe form a couple convoys..... I dont think we would be able to get away with a BBQ like Hemet,,,, but March is suppose to be a real good airshow . Maybe I can get my m105 wired and running for it too,hum.....

deuceaid

Banned
How about chips Bill, If I go I will bring chips------------------and a CHAIR------------:doh:

I still havent put in that pressure gauge, (well I havnt gotten a matching sending unit for it, got distracted rewireing the M105 a friend gave me). Yeah we could put that cooktop sink to work and heat some dogs up.

deuceaid

Banned
good grief, I was just looking at the calendar and wondering why in the world they would have the show on a monday and tuesday..................Its March airforce base,,,,,,,,,,,not the month of March duhhhhhhh,,,

Oh well, I wonder if the other guys are going to chime in soon?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks