• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starting my deuce after 5 year storage

plym49

My deuce that started this thread only has 687 miles on the odometer. I would like to make sure that it lives to 60k miles.[/QUOTE

40 years old and so few miles? It has been cold-started after sitting for all of its life. ;)

In the end, do whatever you ant - it is your truck.

But you have nothing to worry about. Except the brakes.

SMOKEWAGON66

Bahhhh just get in, and fire it up....it'll run. :razz: Mine did after 6 years. all it needed was new batteries :beer:

( look up fecetious in the dictionary ;) )

Last edited:

Speedwoble

There are things you do for your head, and there are things you do because they are really needed.
Shoot, half the things we do to these trucks are just to satisfy things in our head. :D Just look at the posts on fuel additives. Oh well, keeps me busy and I sleep well at night.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks