• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Florida Get Together - June 4th-6th!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pete, FM5332FF contacted me yesterday looking for a rear axle assy for a deuce. You have one to sell? If so send him a PM. Thanks for the pics, I feel betterer now.

FM5332FF

Looks like I wont be making it to the rally, I have to take a mandatory ACLS class... Maybe I will still make it up for a day, as for the Deuce rear axle were still looking for one, and pete I still want that fender, I just dont have any checks. Im more of a plastic kinda guy. Ive been too busy lately to get up that way, or do anything fun, just work work work...

ACLS man come one that stuff is easy, I could teach a monkey to run a ACLS code. ABC's, start cpr, vasopressor, check rhythm shock, cpr, anti dsyrythmic, check rhythm, shock, cpr, epi, and on and on and on.

FM5332FF

you forgot to check your H's and T's. Along with the treatment of a post arrest patient, Also with a patient in arrest one of the first things you need to do after establishing the airway and compressions is start an IV or IO. you also need to know the drug dosages, indications, contraindications, rapid vs slow iv push, what kind of airway you are going to use, how to treat stable & unstable V-Tach, so there is a lot more to a ACLS class than just remembering an cardiac arrest algorithm. But any way, It is just a refresher class, but it is still 14 hours of fun.

I was only messing with you, I really didnt feel like typing out the algorithm for each scenario. I did PALS right after ACLS. That was fun, just got all the ACLS dosages and such down then they throw peds at us!

RAYZER

Hi yall! wondering if anyone will be in route to the get together on fri 6/4? I live in the sanford orlando area and will be routing through apopka and Clermonte down hwy 50 to the event, if there are others that have this route and sceduel, we could meet up and go from there, perhaps at the home depot at 50 and hwy 27, i have a convoy light!

:grd:

Pinz25086

RAYZER - I am in the Mt. Dora area (just north of Apopka) and plan to head down on Friday. Give me a shout 407-832-2173 on the cell and we can work out the details. Always better to have more than one deuce on a trip!

Wayne

T

televisionman007

hello im new to the hobby with owning my first duece for only a month now. During the two years ive searched jus for the right duesce and i found her. Its a 71 jeep m352a with multifuel and turbo. Seems really clean for most part. i would love to drive it to this show but am jusssss not quite surfe im ready. maybe im a lil scared of breaking down and that added cost. So a guy i met on here name ray which introduced me to this site is a cooool guy. Ive learned a lot already jus talking with him. My question is is there a convoy leaving out from the geneva area which is near sanford? Id feel a little better following some fellow riders who might be able to help out in case of a jam. If anyone is leaving on sat morning anytime after 530 am id love join ya. By the way my name is chris and I think this site so far is the coolest yet. Thanlks for any help.

RAYZER

Hi yall! with the git together less than two weeks away, im starting my list of what to bring and what needs to be done to da deuce, i have to pull at least three of my rear hubs(there leaking gear oil) and fix that, but not before pulling my sons trans and replacing a cracked fluwheel in his chevy truck,i have my work cut out for me, i read mension of food being served at the rally! is this still a plan? what do i need to bring ? are there any places to eat near the camp grounds? all this talk of food is making me hungry!

:grd:

vinny-socom1

there are a couple of diners close but could not vouch for them, as for the Rally at this time its B.Y.O. I'm trying to get a head count from Jack to see if we have met the deposit for the site- if so anything above will be used for dinner/lunch/breakfast, if not maybe next year we can plan ahead and adjust the fee to provide food & drink.

Vinny

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vinny, if the deposit has not been met yet let me know and I will donate some more to help offset the cost.

Ruppster

SixSpeed

Banned
hello im new to the hobby with owning my first duece for only a month now. During the two years ive searched jus for the right duesce and i found her. Its a 71 jeep m352a with multifuel and turbo. Seems really clean for most part. i would love to drive it to this show but am jusssss not quite surfe im ready. maybe im a lil scared of breaking down and that added cost. So a guy i met on here name ray which introduced me to this site is a cooool guy. Ive learned a lot already jus talking with him. My question is is there a convoy leaving out from the geneva area which is near sanford? Id feel a little better following some fellow riders who might be able to help out in case of a jam. If anyone is leaving on sat morning anytime after 530 am id love join ya. By the way my name is chris and I think this site so far is the coolest yet. Thanlks for any help.
Its not a bad drive from where you are! I am sure there are others in the area.

Check out the Florida Member Database and take down some numbers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks