• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Florida Get Together - June 4th-6th!

rbeasley66

What's that funny looking Army truck on the left side of our t-shirts? Geez, must be the guy making the shirts has one of those :rolleyes:

Recovry, your not going? You'll be missed by us! And the bugs!

RAYZER

can we swim in that river? looks gator infested! thats ok cause im 3rd gen. gator wrestler! how about richloam,(never been there)
what kind of terrain is out there? im mounting some off road lights to da deuce in case im out there at night!

:grd:

SixSpeed

Banned
can we swim in that river? looks gator infested! thats ok cause im 3rd gen. gator wrestler! how about richloam,(never been there)
what kind of terrain is out there? im mounting some off road lights to da deuce in case im out there at night!

:grd:
Are you really a gator wrestler? LOL!

Richloam has a lot of terrain. Regular hard packed trails...sugar sand trails...mud...water...water/mud...dirt. Depends which area you are in.

Dodge man

Florida Roundup and gun stuff

For the ones of you that are interested in guns I wanted to suggest that there's an excellent gun store only a few miles away. It's on Highway 301 north of Dade City. The name of it is A&B Dow Arms Room <http://www.dowarms.com/>. It's run by Alice and Bruce Dow. Bruce is a world class expert on Carbines, M-1s and other US military fire arms. If you look at many of the collectors books on US military firearms you'll see that Bruce supplied a lot of the photos and expertise. He also builds winning match rifles. His store is full of military weapons and LOTS of original accessories and I'm sure that most of the people on SS would enjoy visiting it and looking around even if they're not gun owners. Their website doesn't show much but I think everyone will be impressed when they get there. IIRC it's less than ten miles from Richloam.

Heck! I just Mapquested it and it's only 3.99 miles!!

Last edited:

Green_gator

I have a load of GI sleeping mats and mosquito nets, these may come in handy, if anyone is interested. I also have some nesting wooden boxes used for document storage and transport. I am also going to sell or trade two large metal transport cases that I have from what I can tell and found from the manufacturer they are for the Barrett rifle. These are 68" long 17.5" high and 9.5" wide. They are well made and a heavy design for air transport. If there is interest I can post some photos of them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks