• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - October VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TedG

Thanks to all that voted for me! HMMWV's are the most useful: they drive like a tank, they can go where Mog's go (had a Mog...), they are nimble like a motorcycle and climb like a goat. They can be like a pack mule, and they haul like a big truck and carry the number of people as a cucv!

Ted

m715mike

Thanks to all that voted for me! HMMWV's are the most useful: they drive like a tank, they can go where Mog's go (had a Mog...), they are nimble like a motorcycle and climb like a goat. They can be like a pack mule, and they haul like a big truck and carry the number of people as a cucv!

Ted

Very well written Sir!! Now only if you were offering cupcakes...

TedG

If you vote 24 times for the hmmwv, I will provide you a cup cake for each vote plus shipping of course.

m715mike

Congratulations Augdog! I look forward to logging-in all month and seeing your awesome tank on the left hand banner!!

I must say, despite not receiving a single vote all month, I had a bunch of fun with this campaign thread! What do you say we do it again next month...:beer:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Congrats to Augdog! We finally have a TANK as the winner!
Hmmm.... the tank was declared winner almost 12 hours ago yet...no tank on the front page??:shock:

Gee...a certain high ranking site official has been trying to get the tank elected for a couple of months and had time to declare it a winner today ... but not enough time to post the tank's pic on the front page!!:shrugs:

Just poking at ya Bro:patracy:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's fixed. Sorry but work, kid's football, and Halloween have been on the plate today for me. Hopefully I'll get to addressing the fact I still haven't taken the wife out for our Anniversary that was Tuesday. :doh:

zout

blah blah blah blah - winner is a winner and deserves recogonition immediately or as soon as possible.

Congrat's on the TANK win - SALUTE

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It's fixed. Sorry but work, kid's football, and Halloween have been on the plate today for me. Hopefully I'll get to addressing the fact I still haven't taken the wife out for our Anniversary that was Tuesday. :doh:
Kids are a priority...understood....BUT!!! You better get with the program and make the wifey unit happy ASAP!!

IF WIFEY AIN'T HAPPY...NOBODY IS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Augdog1964

Um, WOW, I had no idea this was even going on... I have been so busy with a business deal I've been away for awhile!

I want to thank you all for voting for my tank, and thank you so much for the nomination... this is TRULY the best MV site on the planet!

Carlo

Um, WOW, I had no idea this was even going on... I have been so busy with a business deal I've been away for awhile!

I want to thank you all for voting for my tank, and thank you so much for the nomination... this is TRULY the best MV site on the planet!
We would rather going on tracks before tires any-day if possible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks