• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - October VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Let's have at it!

1. Augdog1964
Augdog 1964.jpg

2. TedG
TedG.jpg

3. airbornebandsman
airbornebandsman.jpg

4. westech
westech.jpg

5. zxmedic
zxmedic.jpg

6. goldneagle
goldneagle.jpg

7. ckinger
ckinger.jpg

8. bigmike
bigmike.jpg

9. Bob H
Bob H.jpg

10. DJones
Djones.jpg

11. bigflew
bigflew.jpg

12. dhwife
dhwife.jpg

13. ke5eua
ke5eua.jpg

14. m715mike
m715mike.jpg

15. BChauvette
BChavette.jpg

16. ralph3162
ralph3162.jpg

17. Lonnie
Lonnie.jpg

18. Hoefler
Hoefler.jpg

19. MuleMac01
MuleMac01.jpg

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am scared to vote because I get into trouble every time I vote for somebody :(

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you guys are thumping for votes for your favorite vehicle you should put the ID number from the picture in your campaign for support. There are a lot of inside stories that get told that not everyone understands when telling tall tales, lies and campaigning.

Carry On!

PS I did drive nomination 16 BChavette MOG at the Rally and what amazed me was the smoothness of the transmission. Crazy what the Germans can build. There is also a whole background story about how he removed the backhoe so he could take it on the trails and the amount of work that is required to remove and install the backhoe.

bchauvette

When you guys are thumping for votes for your favorite vehicle you should put the ID number from the picture in your campaign for support. There are a lot of inside stories that get told that not everyone understands when telling tall tales, lies and campaigning.

Carry On!

PS I did drive nomination 16 BChavette MOG at the Rally and what amazed me was the smoothness of the transmission. Crazy what the Germans can build. There is also a whole background story about how he removed the backhoe so he could take it on the trails and the amount of work that is required to remove and install the backhoe.
I will be re-attaching the implements soon for the ever growing "Honey do list and" will document it . I bet there will be more interest than just us S.E.E. guys.

B.T.W. My screen name is Bchauvette

B.B.T.W. I will be giving drives next rally for those who are on the fence on who/what to vote for. I'll give you a hint; The first letter is "K" and the second is "ermit"

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think of a tank as a MV but it got my vote for this month. Tanks are in a Bad AZZ class of there own and if you don't have kids to leave it too I would like to be adopted.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks TrackApe. The indian is Uber-rare. Very few were built, none were kept in the U.S. This one is from the first 3,500 produced. This was a ground-up restoration and I had to aquire missing parts from across the globe. Thanks to everyone who votes for my bike. BTW, I did the entire restoration by myself including the paint. If you search under "Motorcycles", "Indian 741" you will find my thread to the bike project. I'm not sure how to add the link.

Last edited:

zout

Yeah - why isn't the tank leaning on a building or something - anyone can kill flat grass.
Besides the sooner folks nominate vehicles faster each month - the sooner I will stop posting up Zout2's jeep thingy (even I was not going to vote for it - it was to get the poll started earlier) talk about some folks having a conniption fit over crapola.

The tank was a shoe in for me to vote for till that MOG appeared out of no where - got any pics of the tank doing cool chit and you have my vote - holding off for highest bidder now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks