• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - October VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rmtaunton

Ok , so anybody that didn't get a cupcake ........ Crap I love cup cakes if I get one next year ... :) ok back on topic if you didn't get a cupcake I'm going for Butch's mog . And by the way if you have never met Butch ... Well yea he is as big and fierce as his name describes so he has my vote

m715mike

It's amazing what you can learn from your kids. For instance, mine taught me that "G.O.A.T." is actually an acronym:

GREATEST
OF
ALL
TIME

Vote for the GOAT >>> THE GAMAGOAT!!!

(Cupcake Disclaimer: I fully support the Gamagoat in this month's election in an attempt to suck-up and hopefully, someday get a cupcake. I am m715mike and I approve this message.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks