• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

stuck piston rings

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
With that crane he can move that engine over the house if he needed to. The wrecker can only lift about 10ft right ? That crane can probably lift over 30ft correct ? So after he installs that engine he needs to build a new barn to store the truck in. With the crane he can lift roof beams and roofing and everything else needed to build this new building. After building my own home I wished I had bought my own crane instead of paying people to do the lifting for me.
No, its basically the same boom as on my wrecker, about 18ft. The body is huge and the reach isn't.

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you jeepsinker, but the bomb hoist only stands out so much from the rear of the truck bed, it might not be enough to center ther engine over the engine compartment of the M189A3...besides, I will use this as an excuse to buy another piece of equipment, like Flofidiansons Crane !!!!!!!!!! HOW MUCH IS DAT CRANE !!!!!!!!

Attachments

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well here is the M185A3 engine , kits a LDT4651D. I figure if it dont pull start, its less work to pull oy ther pistyone then to change the whole engine...