• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The official 2022 Southeast Military Vehicle Rally information thread (the event formerly known as the Georgia Rally). This is gonna' be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobweb

Unfortunately I am going to miss this year. I really wanted to be there, but had to make an emergency trip to Naples to clean the water out of the house and demo. Definitely not the week I was planning for but it is what it is. I hope you all have a good time and take lots of pictures!

sue

I think we are going to revise our arrival date to Wednesday. The field isn't ours till Thursday so I figure why push things.
We would like to come over for the weekend, is there a roll call for people will
Definitely show up and one for more than likely show up? Because we will know Wednesday afternoon if we will be able get out of here at zero dark Friday morning

m715mike

We would like to come over for the weekend, is there a roll call for people will
Definitely show up and one for more than likely show up? Because we will know Wednesday afternoon if we will be able get out of here at zero dark Friday morning
I hope you can make it. It would be good to see you again!

sneekyeye

We should be pulling in sometime Thursday afternoon. We were the ones with the tent set up at the primitive camp site last year. Glad its a little closer this year, and I dont have to go rolling through Atlanta traffic at 55mph.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
We’ll be inbound Wednesday. If ANYONE needs recovery I’ll have my tow bar, air line jumpers, tools and feet to fit anything from a Jeep to a Hemtt/PLS so if anyone needs a tow in I’ve got you covered! I can travel wherever

Reach out via text or leave a voicemail at 678 850 7766

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Shirts!

So, for the last few years, Dave did the graphic design work on the shirts and I really liked it. I think my favorite was the year the shirt had all the data plates on the back and each data plate had info about the event.

But for the past couple of years, Dave was too busy to do the design work, so I let the folks at Old Guard Graphics (who do the rally shirts and our company's shirts) come up with a concept. I think the airdrop HMMWV was their idea.

This year, I wanted something different and I wanted something that reflected the mountainous area we'd be visiting and I'm very happy with what they came up with.

I hope ya'll like them.

I'll also have some leftover shirts from prior years that I'll be selling at a steeply discounted price.

20221003_193023.jpg

20221003_193037.jpg

20221003_193048.jpg

20221003_193055.jpg

shirt.jpg

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After sustaining a mild shoulder injury due to the hurricane my wife and I rode out last Friday I won't be able to make it this year. I'm upset but I can cross riding out a Cat 1 off my bucket list.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Shirts!

So, for the last few years, Dave did the graphic design work on the shirts and I really liked it. I think my favorite was the year the shirt had all the data plates on the back and each data plate had info about the event.

But for the past couple of years, Dave was too busy to do the design work, so I let the folks at Old Guard Graphics (who do the rally shirts and our company's shirts) come up with a concept. I think the airdrop HMMWV was their idea.

This year, I wanted something different and I wanted something that reflected the mountainous area we'd be visiting and I'm very happy with what they came up with.

I hope ya'll like them.

I'll also have some leftover shirts from prior years that I'll be selling at a steeply discounted price.

View attachment 880977

View attachment 880978

View attachment 880979

View attachment 880980

View attachment 880981
Nice work on the rally, Clinto! I would definitely like a t-shirt if you can ship one to me. Hope y’all have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks