• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The official 2023 Southeast Military Vehicle Rally information thread (the event formerly known as the Georgia Rally).

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just about ready to roll. I finally got my M151A2 loaded on my XM1961E1 trailer and hitched to my M35A3. The M151A2 is temporarily tied down on the trailer, so I still have to do a better job of securing it. I spent the last days installing my RT-524 radio, mounts, cables and antenna. All fluids, etc. checked for both trucks and the trailer. Now I need to start loading stuff on the deuce. I'm sure I'm going to forget something - I always do.
M151A2 On XM1061E1 Trailer With M35A3.jpg

BGR

Loaded up and heading out in the AM. My buddy's son chickened out on bringing his HUMMWV. Im bringing plenty of decals and some hats to pass out if anyone is looking.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Loaded up and heading out in the AM. My buddy's son chickened out on bringing his HUMMWV. Im bringing plenty of decals and some hats to pass out if anyone is looking.
You might bring some holy water to splash around that cabin maybe a priest ! Maybe bring some recording equipment motion activated !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks