• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

They must be out of their minds...

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Yeah , GoodYear G177's are 550 each then tubes. So your well over 5K in tires for a truck that cost less than half that. Tire prices along with Battery prices are going up and up - Jay

Carl_in_NH

It's a large tire with a very limited run rate - both those factors add up to something with a list price unlike anything you'll put on the family car at K-mart.

militarysteel

that is why you buy them from a buddy for 125 a piece, 80% 90% tread , then get some tubes for stock rims or , get some re-centered hemitt rims, those are like 250 each for the rims ( usually )

Preacherboy

Just keep on the lookout, I have acquired 7 46" tires, 3 brand new 395 XML's and 3 90% 15.5 XL's and 1 Goodyear 15.5 AT (for the spare) in 2 separate deals, $650 invested. I got both deals locally.

Unforgiven

??? You had someone quote you 1400 each? That's highway robbery for the foolish. I priced those exact tires about two months ago and they were running 350 a piece, brand new.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks