• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

They must be out of their minds...

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Yeah , GoodYear G177's are 550 each then tubes. So your well over 5K in tires for a truck that cost less than half that. Tire prices along with Battery prices are going up and up - Jay

Carl_in_NH

It's a large tire with a very limited run rate - both those factors add up to something with a list price unlike anything you'll put on the family car at K-mart.

militarysteel

that is why you buy them from a buddy for 125 a piece, 80% 90% tread , then get some tubes for stock rims or , get some re-centered hemitt rims, those are like 250 each for the rims ( usually )

Preacherboy

Just keep on the lookout, I have acquired 7 46" tires, 3 brand new 395 XML's and 3 90% 15.5 XL's and 1 Goodyear 15.5 AT (for the spare) in 2 separate deals, $650 invested. I got both deals locally.

Unforgiven

??? You had someone quote you 1400 each? That's highway robbery for the foolish. I priced those exact tires about two months ago and they were running 350 a piece, brand new.