• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck Rally at Elephant Butte NM October 27th

NMSMITTY

Not sure, I think about 10 or 15 at this point. Hard to tell. Have you guys looked at adding a 12V alternator to the deuce? I found the thread on how to do it and where to buy a bracket so I think that is my next project.

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool deal, hopefully the weather is going to be nice. No, I haven't even done research on converting it to 12 volt. Sort of just figured that it would be a hassle. What are the pro's of 12 volt?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wow, that looks like it was fun. I didn't get home until late Friday due to delays. Wish it would have been Sat and Sun and I could have made it yesterday.

Maybe next year.

Dukeman

Searls, I have your cooler, thanks for the loan. I will get it back to you Dec. 8th at the Holiday Light Parade, right? Maybe I will even fill it for ya!

Dukeman

I didn't meet the guy that owned the wrecker. I feel bad for not mingling more, but we had some chores to do before the rally then had to bug out back to Alb. right when we pulled back to the base. Really nice wrecker though.

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah Rick no worries on the ice chest, we will be up there for the light parade and will meet up then. The wrecker is owned by the local concrete company, he siad he got it out of Hooks, Tx.

zout

Great Pics and it looked like a great time. The last pic looks like one of the Clint Eastwood movies riding off into the sunset after a terrific day.

Thanks for posting them up.