• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck Rally at Elephant Butte NM October 27th

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was already bummed I wasn't going to be able to make this. The pictures reinforce the feeling. I count about 14. is that right? What did it take to pull the tractor our of the mud?

I am darned sure reserving the weekend of the light parade.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I give up! I'll send them to my brother and have him do it!!
Don't give up!

The SS website is VERY slow at compressing larger HQ photos.

I'm guessing that PATIENCE is the problem that you're encountering.

It's not uncommon for Members to interupt the upload process and only get one or two of their pics posted.

RECOMMENDATION: Make your list and hit the UPLOAD button.... then go do something else for a while WITHOUT touching the UPLOAD screen. It WILL eventually finish the task.... IF YOU LET IT.

IMHO

Dukeman

the deuce was buried up to the axles and the 5 ton just backed right up to it and pulled it out, no problem with that deep mud. I was darn impressed!

NMSMITTY

Dukeman, we will have SGT. Jack covered in lights and I have a projector that Im gonna set up in the trailer that will have a virtual Santa with sound. Very neat ! I stole your pic of the run up the hill at Rock Canyon and posted it on my facebook. See you guys at the lake!

Dukeman

You have all the cool toys! I am gonna figure out how to put a lighted tree in the back of my truck. Yeah, that pic of all the trucks cruising down the beach was pretty cool.