• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trying to wire up tow lights need some help.

Thanks for the info, so if I buy two dual element lights and I keep the two lights that are wired up to the E wire I shhould be good. Do I just hook up the dual element lights to wire B and wire J?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should have gone to Harbor Freight and bought their 10$ tow lights and 2 new bulbs.

eagle4g63

Ok looking at your pic.....you have a standard 4 wire lead....white, brown, green, yellow.

White: ground, hook to all lights.
Brown: night time running, hook to the dim side of a dual bulb, or just to one set of your lights.
Green: right blinker/brake, hook to the bright side of a dual bulb(right), or just the right side of the other set of lights.
Yellow: left blinker/brake, hook to the bright side of a dual bulb(left), or just the left side of the other set of lights.

As to what pins on the deuce you hook to, I haven't looked that up.Clear as mud?

Attachments

steelandcanvas

Let me throw my 2 cents into the confusion.

Tail Light...Wire #21...Pin E...Brown
Right Signal/Brake...Wire #22-461...Pin B...Green
Left Signal/Brake...Wire #22-460...Pin J...Yellow
Ground...Wire #90...Pin D...White.

Hope this helps.