• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trying to wire up tow lights need some help.

Thanks for the info, so if I buy two dual element lights and I keep the two lights that are wired up to the E wire I shhould be good. Do I just hook up the dual element lights to wire B and wire J?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should have gone to Harbor Freight and bought their 10$ tow lights and 2 new bulbs.

eagle4g63

Ok looking at your pic.....you have a standard 4 wire lead....white, brown, green, yellow.

White: ground, hook to all lights.
Brown: night time running, hook to the dim side of a dual bulb, or just to one set of your lights.
Green: right blinker/brake, hook to the bright side of a dual bulb(right), or just the right side of the other set of lights.
Yellow: left blinker/brake, hook to the bright side of a dual bulb(left), or just the left side of the other set of lights.

As to what pins on the deuce you hook to, I haven't looked that up.Clear as mud?

Attachments

steelandcanvas

Let me throw my 2 cents into the confusion.

Tail Light...Wire #21...Pin E...Brown
Right Signal/Brake...Wire #22-461...Pin B...Green
Left Signal/Brake...Wire #22-460...Pin J...Yellow
Ground...Wire #90...Pin D...White.

Hope this helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks