• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upgrade complete

Great is the administrator. All hail patracy! I have tried the higher contrast display setting and...

I.... Like it!

Seriously, people try it out... Everything is so much easier to read, and it gives you the flavor of the old set-up.

FormerNewMVGuy

The "New Post" button is my new best friend. While not exactly like the retired site, it's close enough to keep me quite happy.

Rory, I may know the problem. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Below the text that says "Previous Thread Next Thread" there will be a small title bar that says "Thread Information" At the far right is a little box you can click to expand the box with the members online.
Thanks for the pointer about the New Post button! I like the upgrade much better now.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Great is the administrator. All hail patracy! I have tried the higher contrast display setting and...

I.... Like it!

Seriously, people try it out... Everything is so much easier to read, and it gives you the flavor of the old set-up.
Where is the contrast control

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Settings at top right of page
Go to your settings page general settings
Scroll down and change the forum skin.

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
High def

:smile:Wow what a Diff, Thanks for the info, bout fell out of my chair when I hit higher contrast.
Thanks Bob:D

phil2968

I clicked on a thread on the " latest threads activity" box on the left of the screen. Guess what? I went to the beginning of the thread and not the latest post. I wish that box was replaced by something useful.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Is anyone else able to get into the temporary chat? On both my machines (home laptop, work desktop), it says my Java is out of date, but when I try to update to the newest version, it fails (both in firefox and IE).

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Is anyone else able to get into the temporary chat? On both my machines (home laptop, work desktop), it says my Java is out of date, but when I try to update to the newest version, it fails (both in firefox and IE).
I can get right in to chat...been there every night??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks