• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upgrade complete

Danger Ranger

If you're on it all day, like I have been, you pick it up fast. Its not that bad. Major contrast things have been fixed as the day went on. Thanks again Patracy.

3dAngus

Is it me, or are the colors changing from a grey hue to a green.

Either I'm losing my mind, or it's getting greener. OK, so I'm losing my mind anyway.

But I do think they are changing. ON my Kindle, they look even greener then here on my desktop, but on my laptop, they are more grey. This is weird.

Danger Ranger

Is it me, or are the colors changing from a grey hue to a green.

Either I'm losing my mind, or it's getting greener. OK, so I'm losing my mind anyway.

But I do think they are changing. ON my Kindle, they look even greener then here on my desktop, but on my laptop, they are more grey. This is weird.
No, I don't think you are crazy. Its been doin that to me all day. Gettin greener by the minute...

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the activity stream, how can we filter out posts associated with classifieds etc??? The filter button does not accomplish this.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In the activity stream, how can we filter out posts associated with classifieds etc??? The filter button does not accomplish this.
I've stripped the classifieds section out of the activity stream. Classifieds will display in the new threads list though. (We've been through that before, there was a poll, classifieds will display in the new threads list)

Folks, I'm beat. I've had 2.5hrs sleep over the past two days and a lot going on in my personal life. I'm getting a little snippy (I don't mean to be). So I think it's for the best that I go to bed.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What is this blog stuff for, why do we even have a blog this post button, sure sounds like social networking.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Can only the mods see and open the mod forum post, because I see they show in the new post

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What is this blog stuff for, why do we even have a blog this post button, sure sounds like social networking.
Yes, it is. It's something we'll eval/implement later on.

And before you go any further. Forums are social networks. Facebook/Myspace/exc grew out of forums. Forums grew out of bulletin boards.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Can only the mods see and open the mod forum post, because I see they show in the new post
Yes, that's how it's always worked. If you're comparing it to the old CMPS screen that no longer exists, that's why it's different.

Reported posts/Admin/Mod threads are not viewable to users outside the mod/admin groups in the new threads results.

3dAngus

Folks, I'm beat. I've had 2.5hrs sleep over the past two days and a lot going on in my personal life. I'm getting a little snippy (I don't mean to be). So I think it's for the best that I go to bed.

Get some well deserved rest Andrew. You're an amazing character to do all that you do.

Next time we tag up, the steak and beer is on me. Good night.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks