• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V100 mods

Danger Ranger

some of them are called "arrow sticks" Many companies make them, and can be very common on sites like gl, gsa, clist, ebay, etc. They are mounted on every police cruiser, highway patrol car, dot truck, and many contractors or tow trucks. They are simple and sorta neat, unfortunately they don't fit my personal needs. I just find them everywhere it seems.

wgtactical

Now we're applying the polyurea coating (High pressure spray on bed liner) to areas where resistance to high traffic would be appreciated. The lower halves of the doors also serve as steps when folded out. The teardrop cut out in the center door is for the gun port and the profile will allow the cover to swing from open to closed.

Attachments

wgtactical

Im such a Newb.....NOW I know a V100 exists.....AND the skill to customize like this is genetic not learned!!!!

Well done so far...a dream come true indeed! ! !
Thank you for the kind words but there are a several examples of real quality restorations of the V100 out there, just as there are those that looks nice as long as you don't get any closer than say 20 feet or so. For me, stock was not enough so I spent the time researching the best powerplant, transmission, electronics and creature comforts that I could find, then used the V100 chassis as a starting point to build from. With the help of 3-D computer modeling, this beast is slowly coming to life :twisted:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a view of the forward interior.
:shock:

At shows, a lot of folks actually don't believe the V is as old a design as it is from it's exterior looks, they think it is much newer. You have an interior to match that modern look! Looks like driving buttoned up will be a breeze.

Cheers

Last edited:

kcimb

You've done more in a few months than I have in almost a year.

Great job!

I need to look at upgrading my axles, too, since I'm upgrading the engine. BRDM axles are kinda soft.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks