• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V100 mods

wgtactical

Here's the new reaper decal my daughter designed for me. With the flash it lights up and without it stays black. The open differential is now installed and the road test went flawlessly and we cruised at 65 MPH :D

We're now tying up small details so we can get ready for upcoming parades.

Attachments

wgtactical

I took the V100 out for dinner at O'Charley's then stopped in to grab a few groceries on the way back. There were lots of folks taking pictures so there's no telling where they'll show up :-D

DSC02129.jpg

wgtactical

Transfer case rebuilding time for a LAV150. From what I can gather, the last folks to be in this thing was at the Red River Depot and if that's true, maybe they should just stick to paint and decals :???:

DSC02385.jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Like to see the look on local LEO. Them in their little Chevy seein this come down the road.
I live just north of him, but I always get waves from the local LEOs. I've only spent a little time in Carroll county in my MVs though. Haralson, Polk, Paulding, Floyd, and Cobb, all waves. :)

wgtactical

Very cool build. I've got to ask, if you were ever to sell it, any idea what it would go for?
Thank you:-DThat is a very tough question...if you add up all the time spent on the computer and all the time in the shop that it took to make this happen, labor alone would be a pretty major expense. On this project, we had simply taken the time to include a lot of attention to detail in an effort to show off what we can do here.

wgtactical

We've been putting together some electronics to be able to remote control several functions that the vehicle has. It's pretty neat if I say so myself :cool:

But for now, here's the four point restraints we've installed on all eight seats. One of the ammo cans to the right holds the heart of the new remote control system and a 19 pin connector ties it all into the rest of the vehicle.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks