• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VA Fall Classic in Newport News VA

Ford Mechanic

I'm interested, keep me posted on the number of MV's expected to attend. I'm in northeastern NC with a M923A2. It's not a show queen, but she's in the good fighting shape!

Capehenery

I have sent out several PM's to share the info.
Even if you are not interested in this event post up and lets try to schedule a general meet up either in Richmond or the Hampton Roads area before the snow flies.

Ford Mechanic

Sounds great to me, the closer to the Virginia Beach area the better for me! If your going to the car show with your truck let me know and I'll drive mine too.

Ford Mechanic

I'll just be coming on Saturday unless ya'll are planning otherwise.

I'm also thinking about putting the cover on my M105A2 trailer and tagging it along also

Last edited:

Capehenery

Ford what route will you take coming up. I will try to meet you and convoy up. Maybe Cruceno will join us. Ill check with Joe as well he's coming from NC as well

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks