• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veterans Parade Columbus GA.

CAMO always does our hobby proud, wish we could have stayed longer. I have never had as much fun than when we were out there with you guys. Have a blast. Beautiful M43 by the way, glad you guys saved her and got her running.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay preliminary mission planning today, hope to get oil changed and a wash done so things are looking good. The northern Mafia boys of Swiss, 73M819 and Kyle will be departing at zero dark thirty to meet the convoy check point by 0730 on Saturday.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Okay preliminary mission planning today, hope to get oil changed and a wash done so things are looking good. The northern Mafia boys of Swiss, 73M819 and Kyle will be departing at zero dark thirty to meet the convoy check point by 0730 on Saturday.
Thought check point check in time was 0700

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, at least I can throw ferro in the ambamlance when he gets hurt......since he is right behind me.......

I am bringing a cooler with some water if we get thirsty waiting in line....

zout

We'll have the fridge on in the Jokers as well - and anyone in the convoy that feels the need to relieve theselves instead of walking 800 yards to the porta johns - I will have the tank hooked up.

glassk

We'll have the fridge on in the Jokers as well - and anyone in the convoy that feels the need to relieve theselves instead of walking 800 yards to the porta johns - I will have the tank hooked up.
Is there a Shower truck,...:?:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout did you get a case of the toliet seat liners? Seems everyone wants them next year at the rally so you better bring some for the m909

sandcobra164

I'm still wondering how to get in PB's Will? I've had some great memories hanging out with the CAMO Crew over there in Columbus. I've probably damaged more stuff than I've helped. Ask PB about the 2011 Rally trip from Columbus to Union Point and he would likely tell you that it was the worst trip he took. I had a hood fly back into the windshield due to my lack of due diligence when I did my walk around. I'm probably the last person that would get a truck but I'll drive one tomorrow and I'll check the hood latches on the M816 and I can't wait. They even let me announce my local parade entry as CAMO, Leesburg Detachment!!!