• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Warwag - m1028

WARWAG

My 12 bolt H1 rims arrived! I will clean them up but not mount them until I have them painted. I just ordered a HVLP set up from HF. I can practice on the rims. That or just spray them with Duracoat. Not sure which way I will go. I also hope to order my new 4" Lift on Monday from Off Road Design! Its about to come together!

WARWAG

UPDATE!

I have since moved to Arizona and put the lift on hold. That was until now. When I get home in the next 3 weeks or so I will be finally installing that 4" lift! Ive been going stir crazy every time I went home and the kit was just sitting there in the garage and no time to install her. The movce is done and the time has come (just about) to get her installed. I will of course post TONS of pictures.

WARWAG

Lift completed last year. Now Im getting ready to add a 2nd and 3rd fuel tank. I located a local Pick a Part and cut me out two fuel doors. One for driver side and one for the passenger side. I may go back and cut me out a suburban fuel door and the support metal around it. If not then the fuel door I have for the drivers side will do.

Adding a second saddle tank will double my mileage. A 40 gallon Suburban tank will give me a total of 80 gallons plus 3 to 5 additional gallons in all the lines and fill nozzles. That should be a huge improvement over the current 20 gallon tank!

Last edited: