• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well, I done did it. Won a m1078. Need to get it home... In Wahington - any suggesti

MrMikey4026

Spankybear, since you replaced the running light with the LED type would you care to help me out with your old bulb type running lights? I need one that Govplant destroyed. Please let me know thanks.
I replaced mine with regular automotive headlights. I unsoldered the leads of the old ones, then soldered them onto the replacements. Much cheaper!

spankybear

Spankybear, since you replaced the running light with the LED type would you care to help me out with your old bulb type running lights? I need one that Govplant destroyed. Please let me know thanks.
How many do you need? They are not in the best of shape... I would also need to make sure I have not thrown them away...

ckouba

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please excuse the forwardness but I'd be interested in 3+/- if there is a way to intrude on the the deal. Also happy to cover shipping...

Would be happy to wait for them to get to AllenF first as well.

Last edited:

spankybear

The only updates have is high speed gears have been installed. They put new pinion seals in when they did the install and the new ones started to leak. They came back and replaced the seals again. I have not driven it since. I will say the gears make a world of difference. I only back up traffic by choice now :devilish:

I installed the cargo cover that came with the truck form the auction .

I posted about the hula gal I installed...

Next on the list is I am still looking for a good Goodyear spare tire. Some one local gave me one but its a tad more worn and weather check than I would like. Still better that the Michelin spare that was on the truck. I bought an A1 defroster defuser that has the cutouts and plexiglas I want to install. I also have the 2 side of an A1 head liner to install. Still need the turret cover head liner.

Still have that trans leak but going to wait til next spring/summer when weather gets better to replace.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks