• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Well Shes getting naked! Camper Part Deaux!

profo

In the truck there are three layers of 1/2 foam board on walls and roof and floor is sprayed with two layers of gator skin sound damping then two layers of gator skin heat shield then one layer of simmons industries olive drab rubber spray. I also removed the r134 and put r12 in the AC unit and it cools great and is about as quiet as my dodge ram truck inside, all you hear is the whine of turbo, I also have the high speed gears so at about 60 shes only turning about 2k!

profo

A lil more work done if everything goes good the camper section should be painted this weekend and the homeade generator should be done also.generator box.jpggenerator.jpgshes primed.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks