• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

West/Central Florida - Richloam Trip - August 22nd & 23rd

SixSpeed

Banned
West/Central Florida - Richloam Trip - August 22nd

Hey Everyone,

We have a trip planned for the weekend of the 22nd & 23rd. DC3Coyote & I were planning on going out there for the weekend. We are in the process of GPS mapping the area.

I have had a lot of interest from people, so we are going to make an event out of it. Saturday the 22nd will be the main event. Meet in the morning & play all day.

I promise you will have FUN! We should have a good variety of vehicles. Some members of other local clubs will be there.

DETAILS!

SS ATTENDEES!

• Bubba_Got_You
  • DC3Coyote
  • Sak00
  • SixSpeed
  • Big CASE?????????????
  • FireFighterHill?????????
  • Phil2968?????????????
  • Stalker??????????????
Post up if you want to go, or have any questions!

Last edited:

dc3coyote

nothing really...got two 109s to get. But the mini rally/ trip will take priority.
I need some time in the woods.
Well After putting the longest amount of thought into something I can.. I plan to head up there Fri after work.
Ohh look something shiney..

Last edited:

phil2968

Was really looking forward to meeting you guys there last Friday but things just didn't come together. It got even better Monday, got to work and got laid off after 12 years of commitment to RSC. I did get 13 weeks severance pay and had 188 hours vacation pay coming to me. Since I'm unemployed at the moment, I may be there on the 22.
P.S. Coyote, my cell is now 863-899-7177, old number was company phone.

SixSpeed

Banned
what is there to do ?? mud ,rocks, hills, riding
and what time are you thinking about ?
Lots of trails. Lots of water. Mud. Lots of different types of terrain.

Richloam is a big area, I have seen lots of photos from areas I haven't seen. Some guys I am bringing along hopefully know some cool places.

That is why I am working on mapping it out.

Big CASE

if you all can come up with a time .. I mite see if i can make it over there for the day . I'll bring the baby and the winch .. LOL

dc3coyote

Depends on where you fall or where we like. There are no camping permits at this time. They only do them during hunting season. I think we will just have to find a nice spot and relax.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks