• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

West/Central Florida - Richloam Trip - August 22nd & 23rd

stalker

I am in a mad dash to try and get my MV fixed and back together in time:-(. Work schedule does not leave much time before this weekend. I'd cross my fingers but it makes getting the valves and lifters out harder.

bubba_got_you

I am in a mad dash to try and get my MV fixed and back together in time:-(. Work schedule does not leave much time before this weekend. I'd cross my fingers but it makes getting the valves and lifters out harder.
i work everyday but i could be off Thursday if you need a hand. i don't know if ill be off. but i know the feeling my truck problem is continuing plus my rear mane seal is shot (don't know if it will get done before or after sat) and my clutch is slipping (im hoeing its just oil on it from the leaking). (sigh why do mvs always brake down when you want to play)

bubba_got_you

Brannon where can we meat up? I don’t want to do the 1 hour out of the way drive to your house to go there so can we meat somewhere at richlome?
[FONT=&quot]Also what’s you ETA? [/FONT]

dc3coyote

My plan is to still be there. Hopefully the starter gets here in time for the Unimog. The Pinz just needs a couple gallons of oil. and the snorkel finished.

dc3coyote

Fish hatchory works for me. I plan to Leave here Fri night and light camp out there...Unless the weather gets worse....Lets plan for a 0930 meeting though. That lets the locals sleep in their beds, and keeps the rest from having to leave at Oh Dark thirty.
Branan
929 967 8142

dc3coyote

Stalker, can you get your truck to my shop? Maybe we can bust it out nice and quick without much sweat.
The Unimog has a bad starter, learned that last weekend after Jack bought a new selonoid.
I plan to put a snorkel {PVC} on the Pinz since I am getting tired of the water getting in.

SixSpeed

Banned
'Murphy' has been after the Red 'Mog pretty heavily recently. I don't know if anything else can be replaced though. New starter will be here Thursday. Only takes a few minutes to put in. Branan and I are experts now, lol.

The 'Rover guys have a regular meeting point for their Richloam trips. They meet here at 10:30:

31100 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL‎ - - Google Maps

Maybe we could coordinate something.

Last edited:

bubba_got_you

'Murphy' has been after the Red 'Mog pretty heavily recently. I don't know if anything else can be replaced though. New starter will be here Thursday. Only takes a few minutes to put in. Branan and I are experts now, lol.

The 'Rover guys have a regular meeting point for their Richloam trips. They meet here at 10:30:

31100 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL‎ - - Google Maps

Maybe we could coordinate something.
can i get a map to where WE are meting? :roll::wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks