• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

Jeepsinker

Let us know. When I fixed mine a couple weeks ago I dumped in two quarts of Lucas oil stabilizer and filled the rest with 80w90 GL5 and it is a whole lot quieter and easier to shift.

todds112

Let us know. When I fixed mine a couple weeks ago I dumped in two quarts of Lucas oil stabilizer and filled the rest with 80w90 GL5 and it is a whole lot quieter and easier to shift.
Drove around a bit today and can't say that I really noticed a big difference. Maybe a bit easier to shift, but then again I also had just adjusted the clutch and tightened down my gear shifter that was way loose and sloppy.

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I add Lucas Oil Stabilizer to my 90 Wt. oil for my tranny. I am also concerned about tranny noise...the noise of having to change it out when it fails because of poor oil choice!

Rmtaunton

Did a recheck and warmed her up , loaded tools and such in case of a tow that might be needed , turned out a rescue was already there . So since warmed up, had to drive her filled her up and just took her for a cruise.

whatadeuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
extra engine 016.jpgextra engine 017.jpgextra engine 018.jpgextra engine 019.jpgextra engine 020.jpgextra engine 021.jpgPurchased a spare engine / tranny / winch assembly for my motor pool. The loader lost its brakes and blew a hydraulic cylinder, and also it was to tall to enter my garage, but the motor is inside and I'll dolley it to its location once I remove the springs...

Jeepsinker

Oh yeah. Just wanted you to know you have a good running motor there. That transmission is good too. Shifts smooth and has all the gears. Radiator did hold water at the time.

Jeepsinker

I don't have anything else at the moment that I want to sell other than a couple doors and maybe a fender or two. I'm gathering spares myself. The guy you got that motor from should have plenty more though. Bryce always has something goin on.

welldigger

I have a decent hood Jeepsinker sold me. Turns out I didn't need it. I'll be putting it up for sale soon if someone doesn't pick it up first.

swindad2

Installed my new air pack I bought from Ted (197thhhc) at Real Custom Trucks. Truck has been sitting for 8 months waiting on me to get the brakes fixed. She stops great now, but just had to pop a tire, sitting in my yard, before I could get the brakes finished. Waiting on some tires to get here now. Oh well. aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks