• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

Got the oil and filters changed on 'Army' as my daughters have named it, "its short for Army Truck." Can't argue with that logic. Debating on pursuing the spin on filters. The cans weren't bad at all but anti-drain back filters would really make me wince less at the 0 psi startups.

Stuffed some 00 Grease in the steering box as well. Going to have to get some more to pack the winch seeing as it is still dripping.

Unrelated random question, would there be any issues with me starting a thread in the Deuce section to just document my truck and stuff I do on it as I go? I'm hoping for this to be a rather long term thing and it would be nifty to look back in some years and (hopefully) see the progression of the truck.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Got the oil and filters changed on 'Army' as my daughters have named it, "its short for Army Truck." Can't argue with that logic. Debating on pursuing the spin on filters. The cans weren't bad at all but anti-drain back filters would really make me wince less at the 0 psi startups.

Stuffed some 00 Grease in the steering box as well. Going to have to get some more to pack the winch seeing as it is still dripping.

Unrelated random question, would there be any issues with me starting a thread in the Deuce section to just document my truck and stuff I do on it as I go? I'm hoping for this to be a rather long term thing and it would be nifty to look back in some years and (hopefully) see the progression of the truck.
Absolutely not!

Having your very own thread - documenting your truck is a perfectly good way to go. Be sure to post a few pics of the truck early in the thread, then snap a few whenever you make changes. It will impress you with what you have done over a few years and it will excite the rest of us as well...

:cool:

biscuitwhistler37

I have learned that as long as pics are posted, build threads are not only permitted, but encouraged.