• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

AnonymousOne

What did I do this week with my deuce .. realize that I am screwed ...

I have 2 daughters .. 4 year old and an 8 year old ..

Took the 8 year old to the store in the deuce and an 10 year old boy was there ... he wanted to see the truck so I showed him ... then he started talking to my daughter like she was a ticket to get a ride in the truck ...

Bad enough when my daughters get older I got to think about keeping boys away from them.. now it looks like I have compounded the issue by buying a MV... where they think they are going to get 2 rides for the price of one ...

:doh:

SE Jones

Still can't stop smiling!

Didn't accomplish much. Got the dash lights operational and did a little rehab on the side racks. Tried to get some old overspray off the tires...with no luck.:-(

Attachments

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't accomplish much. Got the dash lights operational and did a little rehab on the side racks. Tried to get some old overspray off the tires...with no luck.:-(
Your deuce looks great! There is something about it that I can't quite put my finger on...

caliber1

Took a trip through Detroit yesterday, Ended up going through Dearborn, that was a trip. The festival was fun. Stopped by a few Detroit landmarks for a pic or two.:driver:

Mogger67 went along for the ride and was good company for a change. I let him drive the city/freeway home. He still cant get a grip of the standard shifting pattern and is a slow learning student. Before we left I filled up with mineral oil, average MPG was 11.6
Dang Don, for the aerodynamics of a large brick, that's pretty good MPG!!!

Working on modifying a locking door handle for the drivers door, will post pics when I get it done.

Last edited:

caliber1

071.jpg

072.jpgOkay, here are two shots on the table. Figure lock the passengers side from inside, climb out and lock my side with a key. Was a PITA finding one with the right bolt spread. Will keep the curious at bay.

ryan77

Changed the rear axle seal and greased the bearings! Used a piece of 3" pvc pipe to guide the hub on by myself! Also replaced the front pinion seal!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341881042.711464.jpg