• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

AnonymousOne

What did I do this week with my deuce .. realize that I am screwed ...

I have 2 daughters .. 4 year old and an 8 year old ..

Took the 8 year old to the store in the deuce and an 10 year old boy was there ... he wanted to see the truck so I showed him ... then he started talking to my daughter like she was a ticket to get a ride in the truck ...

Bad enough when my daughters get older I got to think about keeping boys away from them.. now it looks like I have compounded the issue by buying a MV... where they think they are going to get 2 rides for the price of one ...

:doh:

SE Jones

Still can't stop smiling!

Didn't accomplish much. Got the dash lights operational and did a little rehab on the side racks. Tried to get some old overspray off the tires...with no luck.:-(

Attachments

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't accomplish much. Got the dash lights operational and did a little rehab on the side racks. Tried to get some old overspray off the tires...with no luck.:-(
Your deuce looks great! There is something about it that I can't quite put my finger on...

caliber1

Took a trip through Detroit yesterday, Ended up going through Dearborn, that was a trip. The festival was fun. Stopped by a few Detroit landmarks for a pic or two.:driver:

Mogger67 went along for the ride and was good company for a change. I let him drive the city/freeway home. He still cant get a grip of the standard shifting pattern and is a slow learning student. Before we left I filled up with mineral oil, average MPG was 11.6
Dang Don, for the aerodynamics of a large brick, that's pretty good MPG!!!

Working on modifying a locking door handle for the drivers door, will post pics when I get it done.

Last edited:

caliber1

071.jpg

072.jpgOkay, here are two shots on the table. Figure lock the passengers side from inside, climb out and lock my side with a key. Was a PITA finding one with the right bolt spread. Will keep the curious at bay.

ryan77

Changed the rear axle seal and greased the bearings! Used a piece of 3" pvc pipe to guide the hub on by myself! Also replaced the front pinion seal!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341881042.711464.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks