• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did you do to your deuce this week?

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,....

Just bought my Deuce a pair of NOS metal pneumatic wiper motors.

I got them because while my Deuce was being 'Cleaned' when it arrived somehow the manual arms on the wiper motors got broken off.

Aussie.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Okay, now you have my curiosity peaked. How does that work? Would you mind posting a few more pictures?
OK Veterans Day and I will be out riding around to remind
IMG_0818.jpg

had to fix the tailgate that I bent
IMG_0757.jpg IMG_0772.jpg

had to fix my boarding ladder
IMG_0801.jpg IMG_0802.jpg IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg IMG_0809.jpg

and the crane
IMG_0806.jpg IMG_0807.jpg IMG_0748.jpg

and the troop seat
IMG_0796.jpg IMG_0797.jpg IMG_0817.jpg

but it is time to remember so I go take a ride instead of painting, and this was on the truck when I got it.

039.jpg

Last edited:

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Be mean, Tell him he can't.

My truck has to be alive after me
I appropriated everybody else's ideas, sooooo
Honest, like Daddie taught me, you can appropriate
but do not steal
It is 111 bucks at HF with a coupon
IMG_0819.jpg IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg IMG_0826.jpg

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
I would want some to remember Veterans Day
Three Years ago my neighbor Lady took pictures of Her girls
on the truck and today nice Lady did it again.

They grow so fast, I haven't got a thing done, but I see
Time passes really quick
Drove all over today, a few thousand peoples ................
Most don't remember or never even thought
why they speak English here

Perhaps my favorites young Ladies will remember one day
girls 3 years ago.jpg

theeDIZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most of the big stuff is done. Would like to get a battery bank and solar put in. Hoping to be outta here in march but $ is what's making it take this long!

Another Ahab

Most of the big stuff is done. Would like to get a battery bank and solar put in. Hoping to be outta here in march but $ is what's making it take this long!
Let me know before you go in the Spring, so I can come out and buy you a beer, or a whiskey, or a coffee or something.

Maybe I could even round up 1bonehead and joshuak to "clink glasses"!

texas30cal

We got truck #2 running, cleaned entire fuel system and changed all 3 filters. The hyd head was stuck, cleaned it, stoned a tiny booger off of the plunger and replaced clip and guide plate as well as o-rings, cranked right up! While it was off we replaced the private Pyle oil cooler/filter base gaskets and tubes of red silicone with new gaskets and hardware. No more leaks! Runs real good and it's much more peppy than the winch truck (truck #1). Also gave the brakes a good bleeding, it took a few seconds to come out of one wheel cylinder it's probably got a leak, they work great for now but am going to check it out. Truck #1, Installed my new horn cable/button and topped off all axles since they were low when I got it but was short on time when I was there for the recovery. Also made up a gladhand with a air hose coupler.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks