• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your 5 ton this week?

gottaluvit

Put a MRAP mirror on my right side. Cracked the one that was on it trying to get it adjusted. It was up in a corner, but DOT could still harass me. Being commercial, I get no turning of the blind eye. I will give it a try on a few hauls. That convex mirror on the bottom may be an issue if I can't see my load exiting. That's why I only changed out the one, for now.

mdemars03

The blinkers on my m923 stop working, I checked every bulb and looks ok, but blinkers still not working.
Any adea?
Mine did the same thing and it turned out that it was just a bad ground. I personally would check the ground at the flasher relay first (the little black box under the dash by the steering column with only 3 wires coming from it). When I had that issues I was using the stock ground point with the mounting bolt for the relay and it wasn't making good contact. As soon as I moved it to another grounding point it worked like normal. I used the mounting bolt for the warning box and it works perfectly and the ground wire will reach.

AMGeneral

I installed the new winch driveshaft and fabricated and new stack exhaust for the M54A1,converting it back to stock configuration.

For future reference,the yoke that attaches to the winch (shear pin end) is no longer available in the civilian market,I had to modify the 3 I got to make them work properly.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I came home to a sunny warm morning and got the ole pressure washer out and got the crud off all of them. Only took 2 gallons of gas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks